Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Direct Reports: None
US Rod Manufacturing, LLC is a brand-new state of the art fast-growing, technologically-driven manufacturing firm that is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
• Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment
• Preform preventative maintenance for each equipment in a timely manner reporting any findings.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Diagnosing electrical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
• Record parts picked from tool crib when required.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment.
• Wear the proper safety equipment.
• High School diploma or GED required, related degree from a technical college preferred.
• 1-5 years previous maintenance experience.
• Experience with Rockwell and Fanuc software preferred.
• Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing.
• Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
• Some knowledge of MS Office/ computer skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisor and coworkers.
• Dependable and Reliable
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and random drug testing.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
• At all times operate in a safe and professional manner
• Regularly lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Be in a warehouse environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting as required.