DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
US Rod Manufacturing, LLC is a brand-new, state of the art, fast-growing technologically driven manufacturing firm that is seeking a product painter.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Paint product with a paint roller.
- Package and bundle product.
- Operate an overhead crane.
- Precisely dip bundles of rods in a paint tank and let them sit to dry.
- Perform visual quality checks that paint coats the finished goods.
- Strict adherence to standard work.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives.
- Understand the implications of not conforming to QMS requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- Paint experience preferred.
- Experience working in an API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 environment a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to multiply.
- Likes counting.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8-10 hours per day.
- Able to lift 71 lbs.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.
- Exposure to production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Produce error-free work.
- Make sure that customers’ requests come first.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, faster ways to accomplish tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to adapt to our dynamic environment.