DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Load crane hoist with product for phosphate coating.
- Operate overhead crane.
- Follow and apply US Rod specs and drawings for couplings to be phosphate.
- Check phosphate line is running correctly.
- Sample phosphate line daily.
- Learn about products being phosphated and assist in the identification and labeling.
- Maintain a high quality level.
- Packaging finished product
- Performs various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives.
- Understand the implications of not conforming to QMS requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Machinery experience preferred.
- Experience working in an API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 environment a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Possess basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8-10 hours per day.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.
- Exposure to production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Produce error-free work.
- Make sure that customers’ requests come first.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, faster ways to accomplish tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to adapt to our dynamic environment.