Reports To: Manufacturing Manager
Direct Reports: Forge Lead
US Rod Manufacturing, LLC is a brand-new state of the art fast-growing, technologically-driven manufacturing firm that is seeking a qualified Production Supervisor. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has extensive experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
• Responsible for Safety, Quality, Production and efficiency of all operations in manufacturing
• Provide leadership, training and development for all employees
• Ensure all employees are trained on JHAs/WIs and are following them
• Ensure active cross training among all employees
• Interact with Maintenance Department ensuring basic preventive maintenance activities are being executed
• Validate set up performed by employees
• Ensure work order packet is being filled accurately (i.e.: output/scrap numbers, inspections, first article)
• Monitors condition / inventory levels of forge dies, tools, and other consumable supplies as it relates to equipment.
• Maintain clean and orderly working area
• Perform all other duties as required
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing.
• Ability to multitask in a high stress environment.
Flexible Spending Account
Paid time off after 90 days
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a job application today.