DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Perform shot peen processing.
- Load peen material into the blasting machine.
- Alert supervisors as issues arise.
- Keep product feeding machine.
- Identify scrap.
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives.
- Understand the implications of not conforming to QMS requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic factory or machine operation experience.
- Experience working in an API Q1/ISO 9001:2015 environment a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to stay active all day.
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8-10 hours per day.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.
- Exposure to production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Produce error-free work.
- Make sure that customers’ requests come first.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, faster ways to accomplish tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to adapt to our dynamic environment.